We are into Week 7 and regular stock is now 75% off. Next week is the last week we are open.
So what is for sale?
Antiques are all $5.00
Silver Wire Racks – As of Thursday morning these are on sale, there are only six and there are no prebookings, no phone orders and no emails. Be here early if you want one.
Kitchen Table and Chairs – these are the ones the staff used.
Little Giant Ladder – this is one of the ladders we used in the warehouse. You walk up it like stairs and it has a load capacity of 300 pounds. It is a bit heavy to carry, but when you are standing on it, it is solid. It would be good for painting your walls.
Mop Bucket – with a squishy thing to squeeze the water out of the mop
Small Containers – I use these in my trailer for my food. They are just the right size for a little bit, but no too much of flour or oatmeal or nuts. And they are squarish and don’t take up much space. Better yet because they are vertical, it is not a big shove and move to get what I need.
Microwave – the staff and I used this. 20 wide x 12 high x 16.5 deep
Food Photos – these have been in the store for a long time, 10 pictures for $125.00.
And still hanging around:
– Candy – bags of Eda’s, Jelly Bellies, Nougat and Ginger Chews
– Wooden Flowers – more store decorations
– Paper Towel Holders – these held the rolls of bags.
– Filing Cabinets
– Cases of Food – icing sugar, candy, cereal, yogurt raisins, licorice bridge mix and crystalized ginger.
– Tables and Stands
– Wreaths and door decorations
– Commercial Storage Shelving – 6′ high and 8′ high, really strong, built to hold lots of weight.
– Photocopier – double sided, enlarges, 3 bins for paper, connects to computer, scans and faxes.
– Tasting Spoons
– Wicker Baskets – these are plastic that looks like wicker.
– Cash Desk
See you at Scoop N’ Weigh, the Candy Store for Grownups!
P.S. Please note we are open Thursday, Friday and Saturday this week. And Tuesday to Saturday next week, then closed. Forever. There will be lots of bargains next week, it all has to go. So make me an offer.
P.P.S. When I went for a walk on the weekend, I noticed the pussy willows are just beginning to pop out. Spring is almost here and in anticipation I swept off my deck. Mother Nature’s response was to start snowing!!