- 2 cups Callebaut chocolate callets
- ⅓ cup boiling water
- 5 eggs, separated
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
– Separate the eggs.
– Beat the egg whites to stiff peaks.
– In a food processor, put the chocolate callets and pulse for 5 seconds.
– Add the boiling water slowly while the machine is running and the chocolate will melt.
– Add the egg yolks one at a time, processing between each.
– Add brandy and butter and process.
– By hand fold in the egg whites.
– Place in individual serving dishes and allow to set.