- ½ cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ⅓ cup water
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tbsp tahini paste
- 1½ cups vegetable oil
- Combine ingredients except oil in a blender and blend well.
- Add oil in a steady stream until mixed well.
- This will keep in the fridge for several days.
- 2 cups cooked starch – rice, grains or noodles
- 1 cup cooked vegetables
- 1 cup raw vegetables
- ½ cup nuts or seeds
- ½ cup protein – tofu or meat
- Saute tofu or meat cubes in a skillet.
- Cook the vegetables.
- Assemble the bowls by placing starch in bottom, then cooked vegetables, then raw vegetables then seeds and protein.
- Drizzle bowls with dressing.
Note: This recipe can be anything you like, including leftovers from last night.