Brownies – Scoop N Weigh Skip to content
- 1 cup butter
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup dutch cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a 8 x 8 inch square pan.
- Measure flour, sugar, cocoa powder into a medium-sized bowl and stir together.
- In a mixer, cream the butter until soft and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Add the vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg/butter mixture and mix well.
- Fold in walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter in prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes.
- Remember: when testing for doneness, this brownie will be very moist and fudgey inside, tester will not come out clean.
- Be sure to cool thoroughly in pan before cutting and serving.