Vegan Chocolate Wacky Cake – Scoop N Weigh Skip to content
- 1½ cups allpurpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 6 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350o F.
- Sift flour, sugar, salt, soda and cocoa together in an 8×8″ ungreased cake pan.
- Make three depressions.
- Pour oil into one well, vinegar into the second and vanilla into the third.
- Pour water over all of it and stir with a fork.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Frost with your favourite icing.