Vegan Wacky Lemon Cake – Scoop N Weigh Skip to content
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 6 tbsp vegetable oil
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Sift flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda together in an 8×8″ ungreased cake pan.
- Make three depressions.
- Pour oil into one well, vinegar into the second and lemon extract into the third. Pour water and
- lemon juice over all of it and stir with a fork.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Frost with your favourite icing.